Here are the top 10 reasons why you should consider shaving your head at our IYHA and St. Baldrick's FACEOFF Against Pediatric Cancer event March 3-4, 2017!
Register or Donate Here:
Top 10 Reasons to Shave Your Head
10. No more Helmet head!
9. It cuts your getting-ready time in half which means MORE SLEEP!
8. Roll the car windows down and you still don’t have to worry about windblown hair when you reach your destination!
7. The feeling of rubbing your bald head for the first time is like no other!
6. It’s a conversation starter. An odd glance, even a quizzical look can lead to an opportunity to tell someone about the realities of childhood cancer and the NEED for funding for vital research.
5. You ALWAYS have a good hair day! Say good-bye to bed head!
4. Think of all the money you’ll save! Haircuts, shampoo, hair spray, gel… there’s a whole list of items that you won’t have any need.
3. Zombies won’t have anything to grab onto - you’ve made it 10x more difficult for the zombies to catch you and nobody wants to be zombie bait!
2. Show kids and adults fighting cancer that it is COOL not to have any hair. That beauty is not defined by what is or isn’t on your head.
1. To raise money for life-saving childhood cancer research!
Sign up today to help IYHA GIVE BACK to our community!
Tag(s): Home Calendar House Team All 14U (Bantams) 12U (PeeWees) 10U (Squirts) 8U (Mites) SQ Girls Mite Girls PW Girls Swedish Kool Aid Traffic Cones Swedish Fish Maple Leafs Team Canada Team USA Blues The "Eh" Team Lahr Campbell Haag Vicari Glander Falcione/Hopwood Lemieux Ice Dragons Ice Kings Grey Knights Team All MM Girls Mini Mites Mini Mite Minors PW Girls SQ Girls Traffic Cones Blues The "Eh" Team Swedish Kool Aid Vicari Campbell Haag Lahr Glander Team Canada Swedish Fish Team USA Maple Leafs Italian Stallions Mite Girls MM Girls